Saturday 1 August 2009

Dance like noone is watching.

If you're a Youtube enthusiast, then you may have watched James and Julia's first wedding dance back in 2007. What was so special about it? They choreographed it to 'I've Had The Time of My Life' from Dirty Dancing. They posted it on Youtube for friends and family who couldn't be there and became an overnight hit.

Since then, many newlywed couples have put a spin on the traditional first dance (check out Youtube). Recently, a couple and their bridal party decided to bend the rules and jiggy their way down the altar...



Here is the link, incase you can't see it. This all looks super fun, but I'm not sure if I would enjoy all that attention!

1 comment:

Jeniffer said...

i post about this in my blog also.. they are so inspiring and fantastic