Wednesday 9 September 2009

Mo' money, mo' problems.


Dress - Lipsy
Cardigan - American Apparel
Glasses - Afflecks
Belt - Cancer Research
Shoes - Oasis

Tuesday was one of my good friend's birthday. She had a little dinner party to celebrate and the theme was alter egos! We had great fun making up names and personalities for our friends/guests and everyone had to dress in character. My persona was sexy but geeky and clumsy. Started the night off with some tasty bruschetta, mains included chicken + bacon, potatoes in creamy sauce, green beans and roasted tomatoes. Dessert was a home made chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and blackcurrants.


I got attacked by a tiny spider during this photo shoot. I'm still paranoid that it's lying in my hair. I've seen far too many spiders this week.

No comments: