Thursday 3 September 2009

Bang bang she shot me.


Once you receive this award, you must give it to ten other bloggers and write ten facts about yourself.

D'aww, thanks to Sher for bestowing this award upon me! I'm supposed to tag other people but I'm too lazy for that, sorry. Here are the ten facts though:

1. I wear too much blusher. That's because I went on a crazy NARS make up buying spree when I was younger. They are a few years old, so probably unhygenic, but I can't just throw them away, they are too expensive!

2. I really dislike having dry lips/hands. I am constantly putting on lip balm or handcream.

3. If I won the lottery, I would buy a penthouse apartments in NYC, Paris and London (amongst other things).

4. Apart from owning a pack of dogs, I'd love to have a Sphynx cat and a Lionhead rabbit.

5. Toffee pennies are the best thing inside a box of Quality Street.

6. I have poor circulation. My hands/feet are always cold.

7. My top 3 choices for fancy dress are; sailor girl, ballerina or school girl.

8. According to some electronic machine, my body is 30% fat. That's not good.

9. The VW Golf is my 'dream' car. Isn't that sad? Wouldn't say no to a BMW Z4, mind you.

10. My lucky number is 13.

No comments: