Sunday 27 September 2009

I don't wish to know the secrets of summer at all.


Top - Miss Selfridge
Cardigan - Miss Selfridge
Treggings - River Island
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Cancer Research
Bow - mum's
Sunglasses - Ray Ban (Jackie OH)

On Friday night I went to a Chinese buffet after work. I ate the most! I need to work that off now... Didn't really do anything on Saturday but this morning I woke up dreadfully early to go to a car boot/market. Sadly, I didn't buy anything so then I headed over to a shopping centre.

The only reason I went was the buy a rabbit necklace (but they didn't have it D:) and some shoes but ultimately decided against buying them. I tried on an awesome sailor coat (I wish it were in navy or red), a long faux leopard fur coat (too big and expensive), some off white shoes (undecided), wedge lace ups (comfy but not feminine enough for me), lace up hiker boots (maybe TOO much), 'ballerina' shoes (too expensive for such a flimsy shoe) and some chunky lace up boots (awkward to walk in).



The only thing I ended up buying was a faux fur leopard-esque print coat from Zara Kids. It's nice and snuggly!

No comments: