Thursday 8 October 2009

Soundtrack of your life.


Recently I spent a whole weekend pulling out favourite songs from my iTunes and collating them onto five CDs for my car. Isn't it funny how hearing one song reminds you of a particular time or event in your life? The following list would probably be the soundtrack to the movie of my life so far (if there ever was one).

  1. Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
  2. Brand New - Okay I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't
  3. Savage Garden - Affirmation
  4. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
  5. Foo Fighters - Everlong
  6. Green Day - Time Of Your Life
  7. The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
  8. Interpol - C'mere
  9. James Morrison - You Give Me Something
  10. Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive
  11. Kings of Leon - The Bucket
  12. Something Corporate - 21 & Invincible
  13. Michael Jackson - Beat It
  14. Moulin Rouge (Ewan McGregor) - Your Song
  15. Outkast - Hey Ya!
  16. The Ataris - In This Diary
  17. The Strokes - Reptilia
  18. The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
  19. Andy Williams - The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  20. Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
  21. The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way
What songs would you have on your soundtrack?

No comments: