Sunday 4 October 2009

All shall fade.


Dress - American Apparel
Skirt - American Apparel
Bra - Wonderbra
Shoes - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Cancer Research
Bow - mum's
Jacket - Topshop

This week has been a subtly busy one. Picked up my brother's new old car on Monday. Got measured for my friend's bridemaids dresses on Wednesday. Had a clothes 'swap' on Thursday. The outfit above is what I wore when my friend and I went out on Friday night after work (pub, club, supermarket).

I've had this American Apparel dress for a while but haven't been brave enough to wear it since it is skin tight. I wore nipple covers but it wasn't enough so I still wore a (visible) bra and then I discovered I had a VPL so I pulled on a skirt as well. Need to remember not to wear flesh-coloured tights out AGAIN.



Can't believe it's already October. This year has flown by so quickly!

No comments: