Tuesday 27 October 2009

High street lust #21.


Recently, I have discovered boohoo.com, which sells fashionable clothes for pretty good prices. I am still debating whether I should get a sequin dress or not. Will I wear it when the trend is over? I could do the full on bling with the carrie sequin shift dress (£20) or add a dash of femininity with the marielle lace sequin bow tunic (£20).

Jewellery is another one of my current lusts and my outfit would be totally fierce with the lex wrapped tiger ring (£6) and real diamante cat pendant necklace (£8). Girly touches can be added with the mirella feathered headband (£6), zena black ruffle front suedette platforms (£30) and roberta bangle set (£8). If I wanted to look tough, however, I could throw on a chelsea military jacket (£15) and grab the stella oversized clutch bag (£15).

3 comments:

HiFashion said...

Boohoo do some great stuff. I'm lusting after that military style jacket as well.

I think you should get a sequin dress. The ones at boohoo aren't too expensive and I think that its something that will look good on any night out.

trishie said...

I like the feather hairband!

Btw, you've been tagged: http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2009/10/spreading-love.html

cupcake♥trash said...

never heard of them I will have to go check it out. cute stuff!

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com