Wednesday 15 July 2009

Yalla yalla, habibi!


Multiway dress - American Apparel
Shoes - Gabor
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

So I've been in Egypt on a Nile cruise (Luxor to Aswan) for a week. Here is something simple I wore in the morning before my flight home. I made it into a strapless dress with ties around my chest to make it an empire shape. I think some people thought I looked prettiest on this day. They probably wondered why I made such an effort for the last few hours but I never intended to look 'nice'. I just figured this dress would be easy to convert. Later, I put a T-shirt on underneath and wore the dress like a dungaree dress for the journey home.


T-shirt - Gap
Shorts - Topman
Belt - mother's
Shoes - Gabor
Hat - Muji
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

In the morning before my flight, we went on a camel ride. They suggested wearing trousers or long shorts, but I hadn't packed either so I wore my brother's huge shorts and secured it with my mum's belt. It was probably better to wear my Converse, but I didn't want to look too manly so I wore my smarter shoes. Was the camel ride fun? Well... the views were pretty but it was too hot and my bum was bruised after!

My trip was amazing. I shall write a bit about it next week!

No comments: