Saturday 25 July 2009

Marianne + Manhattan Dolls.

Last night after work I went shopping for my friend's birthday present. Okay okay, I also saw an amazing coat online at Topshop and I wanted to get that too but they didn't have it in stock. Not even in the Debenhams or Selfridges concessions. Anyway, I stumbled upon Topshop's A/W 2009 collection. It's not my style at all but I loooove it! It's called 'Marianne'. It's glamourous boho rock chick with velvet, leather, suede, sequins and metallics galore. Divine!




'Manhattan Dolls' is also an amazing collection with similar features. The sequins, draping fabrics and exaggerated shapes thrill me and seduce me. I'm not much of a trend person but I do appreciate well executed collections.


1 comment:

Sher said...

It does look divine! Love the top-to-toe sequin outfit and sequin beret:)

Sorry to hear bout you and your bf. Hope you get to go to Paris again with someone special soon. And yes, you must try the ice-cream, so yummy!