Friday 3 July 2009

Fifteen love.

Polo shirt - Topshop
Skirt - American Apparel
Shoes - Topshop
Glasses - Prada
Bag - Chanel

I went shopping for bikinis on Friday. It's actually very hard to find something that flatters flat-chested girls. The above outfit is an attempt at the Constance hockey uniforms, but I couldn't be bothered with a waistbelt and it was far too warm for knee socks. I was considering returning these shoes since they don't really match anything in my closet but I love them too much! It's a shame they rub on my ankles and give me blisters.

Don't you love the umpires' jackets at Wimbledon? That white piping on those navy blazers is awesome! I guess they just remind me of something Blair wore. I also really like the ball girls/boys' RL polo shirts with the giant logo.

No comments: