Thursday 12 August 2010

I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy.


Top - HK
Jacket - Topshop
Treggings - Topshop
Shoes - Aldo
Forehead protector - AX05
Nail varnish - Laura Paige
Circle lenses - FreshKon

This is an outfit from a few weeks ago. It was during the time I suddenly got into Naruto Shippuden (nerd post alert!). I dug out my Konoha protector and wore it out like a total n00b. It kept my neck warm. I guess this outfit was slightly ninja influenced. The treggings tucked into my shoes is something I do anyway but it made me feel more like a shinobi that day. Hmmm, it's been so long since I did an outfit post that I don't know what to say!


PS I'm totally disappointed with Sasuke. Loving Itachi though. And Inoue Kazuhiko has the best voice ever.

9 comments:

Thays said...

This aldo shoes are soooooo cute!

Sher said...

Oh, I'm in love with those shoes too! How is it that I still can't find anything remotely like that here? Am frustrated!!

Leanne Lai Ying said...

LOL OMG XD naiiicely done narutoooo styleee :p

love LOVE LOVE THE SHOES.
aldo, HERE I COME!
gorgeous as usual.
weird how i was looking at your hair and thinking "annie... somehow pulls off roots..." (damn you)

btw... what are "treggings"? trouser-leggings??

xx

Sharon Lei said...

hee hee. You are so adorable. :) Love the sandals.

xx Love & Aloha

Alyssa said...

love the top!

xoxox
thevixenmix.blogspot.com

Becky Tjandera said...

Great outfit ! I love your shoes and jacket :D

Vera Liane Rea said...

I love the Naruto inspired outfit :) Very cute. Plus love the lace detail on your shirt. :)

o said...

i love ur shoes! also, love how u tucked ur pants into the shoes. hope u have a great weekend:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Hello Naka said...

very nice sandals and tops i love the whole look ^^