Tuesday 29 December 2009

We'll frolic and play the Eskimo way.


Cable knit jumper - Ralph Lauren
Tutu skirt - Lipsy
Socks - Pringle
Scarf - H&M
Glasses - Osiris
Faux fur coat - Shelter
Boots - Vivienne Westwood x Melissa

Last Tuesday my family and I went for a 'Christmas' dinner. It's something we do every year. This year was potentially cancelled because of the snow but by night time it had stopped snowing so much. We went to a steak place and I had some delicious lamb chops!

Again, I just bundled up warm. Sorry my cold outfits are all so similar. Think I made a wrong choice with the tutu skirt though. I love it, but it's a bit small so not a good choice for a hearty meal. It's also quite itchy. After dinner, we went to the supermarket. Considering it was 10:30pm, the place was rammed. People were acting like it was the end of the world.



Thank you to everyone for their Christmas blessings ♥ I hope everyone's Christmas weekend was as relaxing as mine.

12 comments:

Diane said...

The tutu is wonderful, so is the coat.

We also met the end of the world in all the supermarkets here. My bf's saying "Christmas is coming, not a war!!!" :))

Have a Happy New Year!

Hello Naka said...

love the tutu skirt and the shoes

vivienne Westwood (drool)

daisychain said...

Oh man, lusting after your tutu big time! x

Nadia said...

gorgous! you look sweet~!

Sher said...

Oh your pink tutu is sweet and so delightful, I adore it!!

o said...

i love ur outfit! the tutu is just adorable:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

christina said...

I love love what you're wearing! Aesthetically speaking the skirt goes well with your outfit, although comfort wise...I suppose it may have been a problem? It still looks great!

Becky Tjandera said...

Ohh I love your skirt and boots ! Too bad the skirt is itchy :( Anyway, Happy New Year to you ! :D

Unknown said...

ADORE your coat and the shoes.
where are the shoes from?
:D

xx

KY said...

The tutu skirt and the shoes are so cute, I love this look!!

Martha said...

Love the fur!
<3

Leanne Lai Ying said...

Is that Asda I see? :p
Found your blog today and decided you have the best outfits :p
I loveeee that coat.
gonna follow ^^; xx