Thursday 1 April 2010

Come take me back to where it begins.


I want to say a big thank you to Erin of My Wildflower Wardrobe for this award. Check her blog out, she has a really cute style and is a sweetie! I want to pass on the sunshine award to the following people. They are a lovely bunch of girls:

1. Allie of Little Bird.
2. A Daisy Chain Dream.
3. Diane.
4. Lai Ying of London; 1:13AM.
5. Monica of Soul Sister.
6. Naka of Naka's Net.
7. Natasha of Find The White Horse.
8. Sharon of Eli Sharon.




I also need to say thank you to Cherry Pullinger for this award. She's an aspiring writer, go check her blog out! I want to give the 'I love your blog award' to this delightful lot:

1. Dirty Hair Halo.
2. Hannah of Hello Mr Fox.
3. Jen of A Little Bird Told Me....
4. Jenny of Follow The Style.
5. Kallie of happy, honey and lark.
6. Kellie of Ada and Darcy.
7. Mel of Chinky Mel's Corner.
8. Sher of Beneath The Crystal Stars.

I was supposed to present the first award to 12 others and the second one to 15 but I got lazy so you might want to keep that in mind if you're a recipient. Finally, thank you to all my followers. I honestly appreciate all the lovely comments you leave on my posts.

9 comments:

SHIZUKA said...

well done :D thanks for commenting too x

Diane said...

Hy! Thanks so much for the award, you really made my day much more beautiful!!

You're a sweetie!

have a fun day!

kiss

Leanne Lai Ying said...

aww thank you for the award! :D you're such a cutie ^_^
:) i'll post this soon~ thanks so much :D:D!!

Hello Naka said...

thanks for the award :3

Sharon Lei said...

Annie!! Thanks for the award. :) You're so sweet. I hope you're having a Happy Saturday!! HUGS.

xx Love & Aloha

Biancaprincipessa said...

That blog ist really great! Thank you for your advice:)

If you have a time take a look on my blog:)

biancaprincipessa.blogspot.com

M. said...

congrats on the awards, cute blog!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Sher said...

Thanks for thinking of me for the award! Also congrats on your very well deserved awards:)

Allie said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award, dear! ♥