Tuesday 9 February 2010

High street lust #36.


Warehouse isn't usually a place I'd shop but it surprised me by having quite a few stunning pieces this season. My favourite item is probably the soft prom dress (£70). I love the soft colours and the girlish style and fabric. I think it'd look great with leather gloves, a veiled fascinator and T-bar heels but Warehouse doesn't do those. Instead I opted for granny chic by adding a drape pocket sheer cardi (£40), a gorgeous lace knitted scarf (£30) and a simple handknit cable beret (£10).

The other piece that caught my eye was the frill collar blouse (£30). I'm just a sucker for frills! I also really like pegleg trousers such as the pinstripe washed trousers (£40). Combine with a pleat & frill underarm bag (£30) and a beaten metal irregular cuff bangle (£8) and you have a chic office outfit.

20 comments:

Hello Naka said...

i love the colour theme ^^

Sher said...

You always pick the best items!

I've seen my friend worn a couple of beautiful puffed sleeved dress from Warehouse. I need to check it out more often:)

xx

daisychain said...

Ohhh, I never really think of Warehouse when looking for clothes,
fabulous picks.

Unknown said...

That dress and scarf from the set are both gorgeous!!

Sharon Lei said...

Oooo grays! You always find the pretty things. :)

xx Love & Aloha.

destressthis said...

mmmm so dreamy and perfect for spring!!

augustalolita said...

im loving the colors!! and that dress is so cute :)

Jen said...

I never shop in Warehouse either but maybe I'll start! I love grey shades - so pretty.

Rikst said...

Very nice! Like the colors, it's grey, but it's still pretty!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That dress is like a little grey cloud--so lovely!

Diane said...

The dress is amazing!Love the material!

kiss

Unknown said...

beaut dress, i love the colour :)

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

Jade Rat said...

Great!

Unknown said...

love the nude color palette... and love that dress.

and please visit my blog... it's only a month old and all and I would greatly appreciate it!

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

you have a gorgeous blog, and some lovely photos too :)
if you have time would you look at mine?
shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com
thanks x

o said...

im loving the peg leg trousers, too! as much as i love wearing jeans, i think this would be a great alternative once in awhile:) i love all ur picks here! i've been drawn to neutral palettes lately. thx for sharing!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Becky Tjandera said...

Ohh I love grey ! And that dress is so beautiful ! Thanks for sharing this ! Have a nice weekend and happy valentine's day ! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

that is pretty lustful! love love the grays.... pretty! love your blog too so i'm following... come follow me too if you like. =)

kauwabunga.blogspot.com

Fashion is a Playground said...

Lovely selection !

Jessica Weingarten said...

Great collection, and great blog!

-Jess
marvelous things.