Tuesday 19 January 2010

High street lust #33.


When I was doing some Christmas shopping, I stopped by New Look and saw a bunch of things I wanted to buy but I made myself resist. In particular, I fell in love with the sugar pink crochet dress (£20). Isn't it sweet?

I'd layer it over a crochet trim blouse (£18) before snuggling up in a faux fur jacket (£40). All the accessories would be sweet and cute like button stud crystal earrings (£3), a beautiful quilted shoulder bag (£15) and either an angora beret (£7) to fight off the cold or a bunny bow alice band (£4) for extra sweetness. Then for a touch of lolita, I'd finish off with slouched knee socks (£5) which have cute ribbon detail and bow front flats (£12).

10 comments:

Diane said...

Super hot candy look :d Love the dress and the head band!

Have a fun day!

kiss

daisychain said...

I knew this was New Look before i read the text,
this is possibly a sad sign!

augustalolita said...

i love it all!! loving pastels at the moment as well!!

Hello Naka said...

i love the socks and the bow ^^

Vera Liane Rea said...

This whole outfit spells out chic, cute. :D its adorable. I must agre, I love the sugar pink crochet dress too. :)

Nishant said...

Love the dress and the head band!

videos models

Clo by Clau! said...

Everithing looks so cute ;)

Nice colors!

Selma Janina said...

really cute the dress. Newlook is a awsome webside to shop, they do have really nice bags there.

Jade Rat said...

oh em gee! I love the pink dress too! Why didn't you buy it? x

Chrissy said...

Love the dress and the knee socks. It is all so cute. :)