Everyone goes a bit crazy in the boxing day sales but this year I resisted, since I am saving for my Japan trip (I fly tomorrow!!!). Even so, I did let myself have a little browse online and concocted this little lust list. It's a ten piece wardrobe, all sale items, which I think can be worn various ways. Here are just a few:
1. Mooch around the house in the petites satin hareem trousers (£15, was £32) and petites white sequin vest (£10, was £30).
2. Hang out at a trendy bar with the above two items plus a crochet insert waistcoat (£15, was £32) and black oversized lurex beret (£12, was £5).
3. Head off for yoga in the hareem trousers and a white curved hem T-shirt (£14, was £5) and keep your hands toasty in a mongolian handwarmer (£15, was £35).
4. Want to dance at a club? Pair the sequin vest with a gorgeous high waist prom skirt (£10, was £30), some black bow front peep toe shoes (£15, was £45), and an amazing gold chainmail pearl necklace (£6, was £12).
5. For a laidback office look, tuck the curved T-shirt into the hareem trousers and wear with heels. Throw on the cute black spot trim blazer (£10, was £30) and you'll be the belle of the boardroom.