Tuesday 14 July 2009

High street lust #6.


Why did I not check out Accessorize when I was doing my holiday shopping? Oh gosh, I adore practically every piece in their summer 2009 collection! It's hard to find nice onepiece swimsuits, but this white lurex stripe (£25) one is so glamorous!

For cover ups, I fell in love with the oriental blossom flutter sleeves kaftan (£28), but the bandini print sarong (£15) is a cheaper and still pretty alternative. I have always wanted a big floppy hat and this leather thong crochet braid one (£20) really fits the bill. Accessorize always have gorgeous bags and the happy summer folk embellished beach bag (£30) is no exception.

Fun accessories include the mixed charm seagrass flip flops (£12), a cutwork wooden pink fan (£3), princess Jasmine's Arabian anklet (£8), a super cute love letters ring (£4), tortoiseshell plastic chain temple sunglasses (£15) and plenty of bangles like the pearly queen crystal bangle (£16) and the crumpet lattice bangle (£10).

No comments: